As I sit here and write, Robin is fiercely drooling all over a plastic cup. Good job, buddy. Those top two teeth are about to erupt any day now. This past Monday & Thursday, our friend Erica came by to visit. Erica, our world traveler, do-er of good was in town on business. Here's a pic of Joe, Robinson & Erica waiting at the Cheesecake factory. When do you not wait at a place like that?

Just a cute upside-down shot

Just now, when attempting to put Robin down for a nap, we were both surprised by a sleepy visitor. You can really tell the baby loves the camera because he stopped torturing the kitty to pose for the pic. Lex only looks scary because he is yawning.
4 comments:
That Robin loves a camera and the camera loves him right back!
Sounds like you're settling in well to your new home and finding the local hangouts! You would have been a wonderful addition to our time in Hampton Roads.
Check out Nagoya Sushi bar on Greenbrier. C and I would go there every Friday... yummmmmmy!
Miss you and wishing you a wonderful August!
Hi Katie,
Your Mom sent this and it's wonderful. Adam is getting married tomorrow in Germany!!! I'm sending him this link so he'll know what to do for a long-distance grammy. He's comming with his new family 8/18-9/2, so if you're around, let us know. See you in Sept at the Cape?
Love, Nina
Hi Katie,
Your Mom sent this and I'm going to forward to Adam. He' getting married tomorrow in Germany and I want him to know what to do for a long distance grammy. He's coming 8/18-9/2 with his new family. See you in Sept at the Cape.
Love, Nina
Post a Comment