Pretty settled here in New Orleans. Follow along if you wonder what we're up to. Miss you friends and family everywhere!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Our trio together again
Joe is home. For details of his trip, you'll have to ask him, and even then I don't know if he can tell you. However, we are happy to have him home! When he came back, we attempted to explore downtown Portsmouth, the downpours put a snag in the plan. But here's a pic of Joe & Robin at the restaurant we stopped at.
So, I can't believe how much I miss teaching yoga. I think about it a lot while I'm taking classes at the Y. When Robinson is comfortable with the daycare there, maybe I can actually commit to teaching a class. So, yesterday, we hung out in the daycare for a little while. Today, Joe & I actually got a leg work out in while he was in there. I'm sure it was harder for me than it was for Robinson. He cried a little when we first left, but that was that. Although, Nina, one of the caregivers, was holding him the whole time, and made sure he was distracted. So, hopefully this will be a start, and then I can actually go to a class when Joe is away. Here I am with my little guy...anybody out there got an idea of what he could be thinking? "Don't mess with my Mama"?
Also new this week is what the little man is up to. He has been imitating Joe & I. He'll point with his finger, wave with his whole arm, and shake his head no. I'll try to get the head shaking on video. He has a big smile and is trying to stare at you while his head is going back and forth. Very cute. He's attempting crawling on his hands, but elbows are the faster, preferred method still. He's also started pulling himself up on things. Man, this kid is getting busier and busier. (If anyone's wondering, Lex is still MIA)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! It was nice to hear your voice last night - we missed you! Give that gorgeous boy a kiss for me (no Joe I don't mean you!)
Katie, what a sweet site. Loretta and I looked at your pictures and letter today at the Senior Center before our Yoga class. I noted your URL and low and behold all your wonderful pictures and videos are here. Keep up the good work. Lorraine
Post a Comment