Yesterday, we took another trip to Animal Control looking for Lex. I knew he probably wasn’t there, but it got us out and I was hoping Robin would like seeing all the cats and dogs. There were adorable kittens, but the dogs were too much for the baby. The barking was so loud, and the Michael Vick pitbuls were just scary. Poor dogs. Grammy sent us more photos from her trip, which I’ll post below. Grandparents really are great as my friend Alison said on her blog. While they were here, they managed to watch Robinson so Joe & I could see The Bourne Ultimatum, spend many hours just playing with him, bought him lots of toys, took us out to eat, cooked for us, outfitted him in new clothes, and even did fix-it jobs around the house. Wow! Aren’t we lucky?


Grammy & Robin had fun in the pool

Robinson loves to chew on my face and chin

Lots of splashing
No comments:
Post a Comment