Pretty settled here in New Orleans. Follow along if you wonder what we're up to. Miss you friends and family everywhere!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Robinson is getting the hang of chewing, and losing the gag reflex. So, this opens up a whole new world of finger foods. Also, he tries to wave hi in the video, but is kind of busy with eating...
Anders didn't care for those wheels at all, but Robin seems to love them! I concur with my colleague Apea's assessment, Virginia seems to be helping that cutie pie flourish! We miss you guys too!
2 comments:
Katie, he is just getting so cute! I love his little expressions-Virginia seems to agree with him.
Anders didn't care for those wheels at all, but Robin seems to love them! I concur with my colleague Apea's assessment, Virginia seems to be helping that cutie pie flourish! We miss you guys too!
Post a Comment