Thursday, November 15, 2007

The "dangers" of co-sleeping

I still pull Robinson into my bed at some point during the night. And although he has whacked me in the nose with his super heavy noggin a few times, last night takes the prize. Who likes a nosebleed at 5 am? Not me.
We've been in Virginia for about 5 months now. I think we have pretty much settled in. On the upside for Robin & I, we have met a few more friends :). We'll have had 3 playdates this week, and one that we couldn't go to...wow. Robinson is doing well, he is cruising and climbing like crazy. I can't believe he will be a year old next month, really, is that possible?
So, it was 75 degrees and sunny here yesterday. Where else would we go on a day like that? The zoo. Here is me, Robin and his new friend Leo.


My boys when R turned 11 months
Eating an avocado like an apple...slippery and messy, but fun.

1 comment:

the mama seal said...

No noggin whacks here, Anders is a kicker...