I went to Target yesterday to get Robinson his Easter goodies. I must have waited too long since all they had for baskets were these plush $10 ones, and picked through toy bins. How I left there still spending $38 is beyond me (well it was until I checked the receipt and realized it was because of Thomas! Man those miniscule trains are pricey). Anyway, today when I was at H&R Block, I noticed a Dollar General right next door. Not only did they have the classic Easter basket and plenty of plastic eggs, they had this chick which obviously was a big hit.
2 comments:
You can also check the craft stores for Easter goods. Yeah, Thomas gets me at Target every time too.
He has the cutest laugh! I just love it. You are way ahead of me on Easter, my girls are going to end up with halloween candy in a pot at this rate!
Post a Comment