Pretty settled here in New Orleans. Follow along if you wonder what we're up to. Miss you friends and family everywhere!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Hi Joe
Joe is away for a few weeks and we are heading to Florida on Wednesday. So, this will be my last blog for a little bit. Because of our trip, I've been fiddling with the ipod I got for Christmas. Robin likes it too. He holds the earphones to his ears to hear the Wiggles music. But even cuter and made me tear up was when he was scrolling through the photos (how I don't know) and he saw a pic of him & Joe. He said, "Dada", kissed the ipod and then held it to his chest. Joe, we miss you and love you and here are a bunch of pics if you need a pick-me-up...











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a safe trip! Oh, and thank you for flickr-izing your pictures. I heart flickr.
Post a Comment