Our neighborhood's Icecream Social. I so wanted to go, but went to yoga class instead. Joe said it wasn't that great anyway. I'm sorry, but a free icecream sundae?! How can't that be great?
This is our neighbor Nevaeh, Robin's best new buddy, with her mom Candace. Nevaeh is only 5 days older than Robin. They went to the icecream social too.
Side profile
What do you do when you get bored with your own toys? rummage through closets and play with vaccuums, air pumps, and try on Daddy's coats. My little goofball.
I'm not one to buy lots of toys , especially since the family hooks us up with toys when they visit. However, I saw the cutest Dora/Diego ...and who are we kidding here? BOOTS bath toy at Babies R Us. I had to get it. Here is Robin gripping Boots.
Batman and the fig newton
Batman says "Cheeeese".
adventures on the porch
No comments:
Post a Comment