Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July videos

It was a typical family day for us, nothing over the top. No fireworks, no cookouts, but there was still plenty of fun.
We started the day with a trip to the YMCA pool...

We later went to a local mall and rode the carousel...


...and even more fun was riding the escalator...

This is the life-mom's snuggly robe and some milk.

Stay tuned...we are currently having massive amounts of fun with our current visitors (Abuela, cousin Bodhi, and Auntie Jenn). Until next time!

1 comment:

Steph and Dan said...

sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Life as been crazy, but I've been thinking about you guys and hoping you are well. I agree, it would be so nice if we lived close again. I pretend that someday you'll come back and live in your house here and the boys can play together. Who knows. I'll give you a call soon. We miss you.