On another note, I miss my cat. I don't think of him every day. He ran off almost a year and a half ago now, but every time I walk through or near the woods by our house, I think of him. And for some reason, I call his name. "Lex." It's not loud and it's only once and I feel a little silly doing it, but I'd feel sillier if I did not. I think it's the not knowing what happened to him that bugs me the most. I miss that old friend.
Pretty settled here in New Orleans. Follow along if you wonder what we're up to. Miss you friends and family everywhere!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Old friends...well, not that old
So, two friend updates. Our awesome friend Erica is here in Virginia for a Coast Guard Conference. I love that about the Coast Guard...that even though I am not "in it", I have still made friends who are "in it" and who get to cross my path for work. That's fun. Here are a couple pics from our visit on Sunday.



On another note, I miss my cat. I don't think of him every day. He ran off almost a year and a half ago now, but every time I walk through or near the woods by our house, I think of him. And for some reason, I call his name. "Lex." It's not loud and it's only once and I feel a little silly doing it, but I'd feel sillier if I did not. I think it's the not knowing what happened to him that bugs me the most. I miss that old friend.
On another note, I miss my cat. I don't think of him every day. He ran off almost a year and a half ago now, but every time I walk through or near the woods by our house, I think of him. And for some reason, I call his name. "Lex." It's not loud and it's only once and I feel a little silly doing it, but I'd feel sillier if I did not. I think it's the not knowing what happened to him that bugs me the most. I miss that old friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment