The boys were surprisingly obliging when I wanted to set them up for a butterfly photo.
Reflection in the water globe
If you zoom in, you might see Lisa trying to hike up Robin & Kyle inside the bubble. How funny is that prairie dog on top?!
Here, I'll zoom in...
We lucked out when Lola came to see us too.
We're supposed to close on our new house in 18 days. It hasn't hit me that we're moving yet. I am looking forward to it, though. On bummer news, my little Robin has been diagnosed with Lyme disease. Luckily we have caught it early, but please check your kids and make them wear bug repellent. I know, I'm not into the chemical sprays and stuff, but supposedly it's safe in small doses and if it prevents this from happening again, it's worth it.
2 comments:
Oh Katie, yuck I'm sorry to hear about Robin. I'm really glad they caught it so early. As we are still here in Tick land, how did you/the doctor know Robin had Limes disease? Or I guess really, what did you see that made you bring him in to get checked?
Steph
Steph, he had the "bulls-eye" looking rash. I googled "circular rash and up popped Lyme disease. he had been bitten 2 weeks prior by a tick.
Post a Comment