Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope your summer kick-off weekend goes great. We plan on attending some cook-outs, going to the pool, Water Country, dabble a little Colonial Williamsburg and still get our workouts in. Did I tell you I started jogging? I didn't because I'm afraid to write the words, afraid people will expect me to run an actual race. Ugh, not yet. I'll keep you posted though. I have noticed, though, how important my yoga practice is now that I'm jogging. It's even more of a necessity. Well, here are some photo updates...

We were beaching it a while back. The pools in our neighborhood open today. Yipee!! I'll post some pool pics soon.

Squeezing our own oj
Getting another ribbon in gymnastics class
Multi-colored cupcake face
Big Papa & Abuela went to Italy a few weeks ago. We went looking for them at Busch Gardens...not quite the same.

And then Dziadziu was here this week...reading books
and building legos. Thanks, Dad.

No comments: