Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Bliss!

My dear brother-in-law Eric and his new bride Annmarie got married on Saturday! Now I have another sister through marraige, yay! Since Joe was the best man, we flew up a week early so he could torture Eric with a bachelor party. I think it went well. They had a road trip to "Little Fenway"(www.littlefenway.com). During the week, Joe attended leadership training for work and I hung out with family.

Robin and Uncle Justin in Becky's pool

Robin & Cousin Norah eating breakfast

Trampolining


Hanging out

Robin is quite the photographer lately.

Bodhi, Robin & Nico at the rehearsal dinner.

Silly cousins

A blast with Abuela

The wedding day has arrived...

The boys helping Eric get ready.


"Bad boys, bad boys..."

Sweet as pie.


Joe & Rish
Gorgeous newlyweds. Eric & Annmarie: We are so lucky to have you as family. Love you.

Big sis and little bro

Big sis and littlest bro

The wedding party

Me, Jenn, Laurie & Heather

Me & my hubby...so handsome.

No comments: