Sunday, April 10, 2011

Joe turns 35 & Robin rides solo

Inflation Nation


Robin got Joe the Star Wars trilogy for his birthday. A big hit with both.
As usual, Robin calls the birthday cake shots. He insisted we had to make Joe's cake this year. It had to be vanilla and chocolate cake and frosting, and be decorated with the "Young Justice" theme. Oh boy. Luckily it doesn't take too much to please him. Marble cake with chocolate frosting inside and vanilla out. Printed images planted on top and voila.
We are back into posing for photos, not that he has ever been camera shy, mind you.
Busch Gardens is back open for the season.
And, sniff sniff, my son is tall enough to ride the Grover Coaster by himself! I insisted on going the first time with him and not shield his body like I normally do. This way I could get a sense on how much it would knock him around without me there. Yes, I'm pathetic.
And there he is, in the front row, taking off like the big boy he is.

No comments: