Grinding corn.
He was quite at home on the ships. He said that he wished his home could be on a ship. Uh oh...maybe he'll follow in Joe's footsteps.
Trying out all the bunks.
I think this was his favorite part. After watching the musket demonstration, we wandered into one of the houses and there was the guy with the musket. So excited to hold a real weapon...oh boy.
The last day of April Joe & I went to the CG Ball. It was nice to get out. Here is Joe with his first XO and friend Lawrence who was on the same ship with him back then.
Joe & LG again.
Oh, and I lied about this being my last Williamsburg post. The May post will have to happen later since Robin & I are scheduled to fly to New Orleans in a few hours. So sad to leave this area, but so ready to get where we're going. See you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment