The 2 areas that we hit were Storyland and the Amusement Park.
I think I told the story of Cinderella 3 times inside this pumpkin.
Joe found a lady friend with a giant opossum. And unfortunately I saw a real one scurrying around. I thought they were nocturnal...ew. I'm not a fan of rodents.
Although there is no official splash park or pool, the children can get wet in the water features all throughout Storyland.
A kid after my own heart. I loved doing this one when I was little. His calves must have been killing him at the end of the day because he must have climbed those steps 15 times or more.
This kid has great gross motors. While everyone could barely stand, Robin could take 4 or 5 steps before falling. I almost want to try it.
And this one's for you, Big Papa.
1 comment:
So much fun,, we can't wait to come down to visit and play, bond, eat and just have fun
Post a Comment