Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thanksgiving

If there are any of you out there who still keep tabs on us...yes, I am way behind on posting. I'll start with November 2011 and post the rest later.

Check out my precious boy on his way into the gym for his school's Thanksgiving Feast. He was so excited to see Joe & I waiting.

They sang so many songs! Seriously, like 10 or more.

All of the children helped prepare the food they ate. Out of the turkey, green beans, cornbread,pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce, the only thing he touched was the turkey.

Robin with his teacher, Mrs. Breaux. She rocks.

We were a little early for pictures with Santa this year, but it worked out great. No lines, a train ride, and less to do in December! Does it look like this Santa has been hitting the egg nog or maybe is just a little crazy?



Then off to New England for the holiday. We did get to see our "Meuse" family, but all those pics are on my phone. Here we are on the Cape with the "Fiero" family.

Robin & Norah working hard.

Joe, Mom & Donna

Grammy took Robin to see the Muppets and Joe & I got to see Breaking Dawn.

No comments: