Friday, June 29, 2012

Change of Command & School Ends

I didn't realize how far behind I was with updating this blog.  Joe left for Cuba the end of April and R finished school near the end of May.  Here's a few shots of each...
The man in charge...but how can you take that baby face seriously? He's so cute.

Command changing

No clue what the speech was about...probably about being a good
leader and how important every one is at this duty station.
Joe is always so good at public speaking.


Splash Day
While Joe was starting his new mission in GTMO, Robin was finishing up his last days of school...and so was I.  Of course when Joe left, I had finals and strep throat...but I made it just fine.  Healed and all A's this semester. :)


Kindergarten Graduation Day

R & his classmates
Walking to his last day of school.
He took it hard because when I picked him up
at the end of the day, he cried all the way home. :(

School's out for the summer! At the Y pool.

Finishing t-ball month
So enthused.

Action shot



Skylanders on Wii...our latest obsession.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow Katie! He is so grown up! In answer to your comment on my blog - no, I am never cutting off those curls.. Never!