While my Mom was in NOLA, we took her to the Insectarium, and of course it was particularly hot & sticky that day.
 |
| R in with the cockroaches |
 |
| Both of them miserable in the heat, but good sports |
We flew back with Mom to Boston the next week. My 15 year college reunion was coming up, a perfect opportunity to leave New Orleans for a little bit. It was so much cooler in New England, but also wet. I ran my first 5K with Kelli, Heather, & Melina in a downpour. Good times. Nikita's Baptism also happened, but I have no pictures on my camera.
 |
| Mini golfing on the Cape |
 |
| R & Gil. Gross, I know, but I have no other pictures of Gil! Boys. |
 |
| R & cousin Norah |
 |
| and cousin Evelyn |
After the Cape, we traveled north to Shrewsbury to see our Meuse side of the family.
 |
| Priya |
 |
| Jenn & Nikita, my goddaughter |
 |
| Ready for reunion dinner |
 |
| Melina & me |
 |
| Heather & Kelli |
 |
| Priya & Robin frolicking in the yard |
 |
| Cousins eating icecream |
 |
| Pretty as a girl |
 |
| Big Papa & Abuela took us to the Harvard Museum |
 |
| R captions this, "As scary as can be" |
 |
| Skylander fun |
 |
Priya & Auntie Katie. I can easily win her over... if only I had more time with her on a regular basis. |
 |
| Night before our flight home |
No comments:
Post a Comment