Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yup, it's only a matter of time.

A week and a half ago, R took his first steps. Since then it has been about 5 or so steps until tonight. He walked about 4 feet from the ottoman to the couch a few times. I caught one time on video, and I apologize for the darkness. For some reason he only likes to practice his walking before bed.
This is just him talking about the cat outside...

Loves hangin' out in chairs

4 comments:

the mama seal said...

And then he'll start running!! The beginning of the end!

christine said...

oh, mama seal, just you wait. the running is only stage two. just wait until he's jumping off precarious perches to see if he can fly...

p.s. robin is super, super cute! look at that smile! i just melt.

Amy said...

Hey, that is a nice chair that he likes to sit in!

I see you even decorated for Christmas already, you certainly are ahead of me. Being in the tropics makes getting into the holiday spirit sort of hard!

Happy Birthday Robin!!! We love you (and miss you all terribly, terribly).

Steph and Dan said...

Weeee, congratulations Katie. I have to agree, the days of sprinting after Robin to keep him safe have begun. The word freeze will be a good one to teach him. Heehe.