Big Papa came for another visit. It was a blast as always. We'll keep the pics to a minimum this time, Mr. Bodhi. See video below.
I've stopped counting the days it has been over 100 degrees, but am looking forward to the end of the week when it should drop to high 80's. We've been keeping cool at museums, malls, the pool and inside play areas, but we were also crazy enough to try to go to "Harborfest" on Saturday. Although Robin liked the pirates and boats, you get the idea of how enthused we were about the heat in this picture...
lazy Sunday eating tuna fish in bed (both boys)
"Ball, ball, ball!"
2 comments:
Ahh, don't miss those hot days down there at all! So glad you're finding creative ways of keeping cool!
I love Robin's hair! He's getting so big!
We had a three day heat wave up here, and seriously, if it lasted any longer, I might have shot someone. So very hot. But obviously, I have very little to complain out, I hope things cool down soon and that you are able to enjoy some good weather with your boys!
Post a Comment