We've been busy the past few days. Joe got home Saturday afternoon and we headed straight to Trey's (Obi-Wan) 4th birthday bowling party. Can't get this kid to stop saying cheese for the camera.
So, here is my little artist at work. Artistic ability should run in his genes. However, he has been into shooting bad guys and guns, and I think that runs in his genes too. After all, his Papa used to sleep with a loaded rifle as a boy and his Dad shoots real guns all the time at work.
We got a haircut today. Here's a before shot.
during
Here is the after.
3 comments:
Um, I am not sure how to follow up the previous commenter...but yeah. I was thinking that Anderson would be all over the painting in the kitchen thing. I see one big mess though!
Yes, Nova, I think the previous comment is some sort of mass message or something. Weird! Maybe after the new baby comes and you can actually manuever, you can paint on the floor with Anders...or have Kelly do it. Heck, you can send him my way, I'd be happy to host a messy paint party.
Post a Comment