How sweet.
Then Dziadziu and Pra-Babci (My Dad and grandmother) stopped in for a night on their way to Florida. It was so nice to see my Babci and I think she had a nice time too. Dziadziu brought a big boy Spiderman bike with training wheels. I'll get photos of that when the time comes I guess. Here's a photo that Robin took.
Robinson and his only great grandparent.
Ready and waiting!
We had Robin's party at a local bouncing place. It turned out to be a great time.
Abuela & Papa flew down for Robin's birthday...haven't missed one yet!
All the kids got to stuff an animal of choice.
Robin & Nevaeh posing.
Cake
and presents
We were on our way to the outlet mall when the snow started coming down. Needless to say, a 3 year-old's first encounter with snow is amazing fun. Dad & Robin stayed outside the whole time snowball fighting while I shopped. Unfortunately the rain had washed it all away by morning.
They came in once in a while to warm up and hide under the clothing racks of course.
Then, what to do on Christmas Eve? Go see Santa at the North Pole at Christmastown (Busch Gardens). If I was patient enough I would have taken lots of photos of the lights. They did a great job. But you'll have to settle for these instead.
While Dad was coaching from the side, Robinson told Santa what he wanted him to bring for Christmas.
Riding the merry-go-round
Joe ran full speed across the park to catch the Sesame Street show in time. I think he may have knocked a few people over with the stroller.
Christmas Eve
Playing with new toys. Both boys were. Joe was playing Wii while Robin was racing his car. However, I will not post a photo of Joe in his robe playing Wii. He wasn't amused that I took a photo of it in the first place. Nurse that baseball injury, honey.
The day after Christmas we had a really nice visit with our friends, Kelly, John & Lola Bourcet. Here is Lola & Robin.
Lola & Robin flashback
John drumming with the kids
Oh my gosh, I hope everyone had a great December too! Ours was packed, and off to Boston on Friday. Wish us luck with traveling and storms too. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment